Do you see discoloration on your walls, and does it is seems to be spreading? Do you smell a musty smell that never seems to go away?
Mold looks kind of like cotton and may be gray, black, green, or white in color. Black mold is particularly hazardous, so you should always be on the lookout. But not all black molds are dangerous. That’s where mold testing will answer any concerns you might have about mold being in your Burke, VA home.
Although homeowners in Burke, VA may choose to use a home mold testing kit, what you need to know is not revealed in any home mold testing kit. The only sure way of telling just how bad the mold may be in your home is to have mold testing performed by a professional such as the team at Envirotex Environmental Services, serving the Burke, VA area.
What you Need to Know
- What type of mold is present in your Burke, VA home?
- Where is the mold located?
- Where is the source of moisture in your home in Burke, VA that is causing the mold?
- What needs to be done to rid your home of mold?
A mold testing professional will test for mold using the latest technology available, including infra-red equipment, borescopes, which view inaccessible areas, moisture meters, and hygrometers, which measures the moisture content in the Burke, VA home.
To be assured of an accurate and unbiased assessment, never hire the same company to do both mold testing and mold removal for your home in Burke, VA. A mold inspection should—
- Find out where and why excess moisture is coming into your home.
- Conduct air sampling, bulk sampling and air monitoring and compare the results with normal mold levels.
- Send samples to an independent lab.
- Determine whether the family’s health is at risk.
- If mold remediation is necessary, once completed, a final mold testing should be done to guarantee your mold is gone.
For all your environmental issues, consult the team at Envirotex.