Generally speaking, mold inspections are done by professionals who come into your home in Leesburg, VA to look for mold growth. Some important things to keep in mind about mold inspections.
- Mold inspections need to be done by a qualified mold inspector such as the ones at Envirotex who have the experience along with the proper training.
- The inspector will be looking for a moisture source that is causing mold growth during the mold inspection at your Leesburg, VA home. Water is essential for mold to grow. No water issues, no mold issues. A mold inspection will tell you where your source of moisture is coming from, so this issue is addressed. If not, even once you clean the mold, it will only come back.
- Special equipment will be used so that the inspector can determine if you have any mold growth underneath the carpet or behind the walls. This protects your Leesburg, VA home from any significant structural damage that oftentimes is caused by excessive mold growth.
Common Reasons Why Leesburg, VA Homeowners Need Mold Inspections?
- If you plan to rent or purchase a new home, a mold inspection will confirm whether or not there is an existing moisture or mold problem.
- To verify that moisture has stopped and no residual mold growth is still lurking inside your Leesburg, VA home from a previous known water or mold problem.
- Home inspections should be done when any family member has an allergic reaction, such as sneezing, itchy watery eyes, or a runny nose when they are in a particular area of the home in Leesburg, VA.
If you are experiencing any mold growth in your home, leave it alone and call in the professionals at Envirotex Environmental Services as soon as possible. Mold can cause havoc to your family member’s health, and that is definitely something you want to avoid. Trying to remove unidentified mold can be extremely dangerous. Professional mold inspections can determine the type of mold growth that is lurking inside your home and advise you on the best way to rid your home of any mold.