Mold testing is the only way to locate all of the mold inside your Manassas, VA home. Mold can hide under carpet, inside walls, and in crawlspaces or it can be out in plain sight, either way, mold testing is necessary whenever—
- You notice a musty odor smell inside your Manassas, VA home. This is almost always a sign of some sort of mold growth.
- If you have recently had any flooding inside your home, it is best to have mold testing done.
- You see mold in one area of your house. Mold spreads quickly throughout a home so you should have mold testing done to the rest of the Manassas, VA house to see if the mold has spread to other areas.
- If you or members of your family are experiencing mold-related health issues such as chronic sore throats or sinus infections, coughing, headaches, or unexplained fatigue, rashes or hives. If a member of your family has asthma, it can be made worse with mold exposure and therefore, you should have mold testing done at your home in Manassas, VA.
- Anytime you suspect mold could be hidden within your Manassas, VA home, have mold testing done to be on the safe side.
Mold testing should be done by a professional environmental company such as Envirotex. They are trained to know where to look for mold and have specialized equipment that can tell if you have mold behind your walls or other areas that you cannot visibly see. They can also tell you what the safe levels of mold in the home are and inform you if your Manassas, VA home is unsafe.
Testing for mold is done in several different ways. A test can be done on surfaces, and another test can check for mold spores floating in the air. Sampling the air can help find hidden mold that might be in your heating and air conditioning ducts that you may not see. Air sampling shows when mold is present somewhere, and the Manassas, VA professionals at Envirotex will then know where to look.