Now that you’ve seen mold, what do you do? Or maybe you don’t see any mold, but your house has an unpleasant musty smell. How do you tell if you have mold if you can’t see it? Call in the professionals at Envirotex Environment Services, and they can help you.
A mold inspector is sent to your home for a visual inspection and then a more advanced technology to find mold that could be lurking behind your walls and floor may be used. If our mold inspector recommends mold remediation for your home in Manassas, VA, Envirotex can help you there too. They will map out a plan with a written estimate for mold remediation, if needed, explaining what all needs be done to rid your home from any and all mold problems within your Manassas, VA home.
Mold remediation is a careful, step-by-step process that involves using specialized equipment and cleaning agents. Although there are many details involved in mold remediation for homes in Manassas, VA, the overall process can be broken down along these lines—
- Containment. The work area for homes in Manassas, VA will be contained to prevent cross-contamination of mold spores to other areas of the building which have not been affected.
- HEPA Air Scrubbing. A commercial-grade and industrial-strength air scrubbing machine will be used to clean the air.
- Material Removal. Impacted building materials and any personal items are carefully removed from the home in sealed containers and later taken to a proper waste site.
- HEPA Vacuum. The contaminated area is vacuumed with HEPA filters, designed to capture 099.97% of all microscopic and airborne mold spores passing through the air.
- Antimicrobial Cleaning. The contaminated areas are cleaned with cleaning agents used to kill mold growth.
The mold remediation will also consist of recommending the proper steps in ridding the source causing your mold. Rather it be too much condensation, high humidity, or water leaks somewhere in the Manassas, VA home; if this problem source is not resolved, the mold will only return.
Call the team at Envirotex for mold remediation or any other environmental issues you have with your home in Manassas, VA.