Home Mold Removal: DIY or Professional?
In our bathrooms, basements, and closets, mold appears seemingly from nowhere. What is generally seen as a cleaning nuisance can be a dangerous allergen to others. Mold damages most everything it touches and often comes with water from leaks, weather, or appliance malfunction. If you experience recurring, uncontrollable or widespread mold outbreaks, Envirotex is your solution.
What is mold?
Mold is a fungus. Hot, sticky, wet summer heat provides perfect environmental conditions for mold to flourish and release their spores. Patches of mold growth appear as black or green. They may also appear as pink or purple splotches that can be allergenic, pathogenic and toxigenic.
What can I do to remove and prevent mold?
It’s important to combine humidity control measures and mold removal to keep your home environment dry and cool. This prevents the conditions that mold spores need to thrive. The Centers for Disease Control recommends a bleach solution of “no more than 1 cup of bleach in 1 gallon of water” to safely clean and kill mildew and mold. Mold remediation experts recommend Concrobium, a safe environmental alternative to bleach, which can be used as a fog treatment for whole-room mold remediation.
What will Envirotex do to protect my home from mold?
The US EPA recommends hiring a mold contractor like Envirotex, trained in mold remediation for cleaning mold in areas over 10 square feet. We protect you with licenses and certifications, continuing scientific training and the high-tech resources to safely and swiftly locate, identify and remove mold from your home.
Trust the professionals at Envirotex to safely and swiftly protect your home and family with state-of-the-art, professional mold removal.