Common Signs You Have Toxic Mold in Your Home

Video Transcript

Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to visit the Envirotex video center. In this short video, we’ll tell you some of the common signs to look for that indicate the presence of toxic mold in your home. It’s something most people don’t spend a lot of time thinking about, but knowing what to look for can increase your chances of catching it before the problem grows out of control.

The most common signs include:

  • The presence of a musty odor in various places inside your home
  • If you, or a member of your family suddenly develops a chronic cough that can’t be traced to some other source
  • If you, or a member of your family inexplicably develop skin rashes. Contact with many mold species can lead to inflammation, swelling, and irritation of the skin.
  • If you, or someone in your household suddenly has trouble focusing or starts to feel tired all the time, especially during hot, humid days.
  • And of course, the most obvious sign of a mold problem is if you actually begin seeing stains or areas of discoloration on the walls or ceiling inside your home.

Given the health risks to you and your family, if you even suspect you might be having a mold issue, don’t delay, call us right away!

Get Your FREE
Estimate Now!

Envirotex Proudly Accepts

  • VISA
  • Mastercard
  • Amex
  • Discover

Listen to Our Clients

©2022 Envirotex Environmental Services

Envirotex Environmental Assessment Association Envirotex Indoor Air Quality Association Envirotex Associated Builders Contractors Member American Society of Home Inspectors C.L.I.A - Clandestine Laboratory Inspectors Association International Association of Certified Home Inspectors